Perfect Tool to Restore Computer Hard Disk Data
The hard drive offers a larger space to store huge amount of data on the computer system. System hard drive data get deleted or inaccessible due to several factors. In the worst-case scenario, you might find a blank screen when you turn on the system. The PC hard drive stops working and you are no longer able to access any data stored on that drive. A little awareness can avoid a big loss of essential data. Nonetheless, there are many instances where you might lose the system drive data even after taking certain precautions.
What causes data loss from the PC drive?
- Accidental formatting of the system drive leads to complete data loss
- Erroneous partitioning and repartitioning during installation/reinstallation of the Windows operating system
- Virus infection and other malicious threats lead to format errors
- MBR corruption, damaged file system or boot sectors
- Interrupted file transfers, OS crashes, and software conflicts
All these above-stated instances will lead to loss of essential files like valuable documents, images, audio, videos, and so on. But the data on the drive will not be permanently deleted by any of the pre-mentioned reasons. The files on the drive reside in the same location until they are overwritten. So, do not proceed to use the drive further for write operations. It is because adding new files to the drive will lead to loss of the data that you are looking to retrieve.
How to regain system hard disk data?
You can achieve successful restoration of computer hard drive data by making use of the Recover External Drive software. This eminent tool is built using the rigorous algorithms that deep scans the system drive and revives all types of files from it. This tool serves as a complete package for the recovery of data after various data loss incidents.
To perform computer hard drive recovery, you need to run the file recovery application on a healthy system and connect the hard disk externally to it. The tool featured with a friendly UI that guides you in every step of the drive data recovery process. The tool applies an automated scan on the hard drive and revives all types of data from it. The tool then displays a preview of all the recovered file items. Visit this link to get more details about the software http://www.recoverexternaldrive.com.
Remarkable features of the computer hard drive recovery application
- Supports deleted data recovery from SCSI, SATA, PATA, ATA, and IDE hard drives
- Gets back data even from crashed, formatted, reformatted, or dead hard drives
- Applies no modifications to the original data upon scanning the drive
- Can also be utilized to bring back deleted files from the external drive
- Supports all brands of laptop/desktop and external hard drives. Click on www.recoverexternaldrive.com/restore-lost-data-from-hitachi-external-desktop-drive.html to know more about lost data recovery from Hitachi external HDD
- The tool is also well-suited to perform file restoration from USB flash drives, camera memory cards, iPods, SSD, etc.
- Runs efficiently on both Windows and Mac platforms. Learn about Mac recovery here
Further reading: Get more details about how to reclaim lost files from portable drives using this powerful utility.
Steps to recover PC hard disk drive data
Step 1: Install the Recover External Drive software on your system and connect the hard drive to it (externally).
Step 2: Choose the Recover Partitions option on the main window.
Step 3: Locate the PC hard drive from where the data got lost/deleted. Click on the Scan button.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: The tool starts to search for the data from the hard drive.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: The files extracted upon scanning will be listed in Data View and File Type View.
Fig C: List of Restored Files
Step 6: You can review the files displayed in the preview window and mark the required data for saving.
Fig D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 7: Specify the drive location to save the data recovered from the computer hard drive and then press on the Save icon.
Fig E: Save the Recovered Data
- To prevent virus infection, always use a good quality anti-virus program and scan files regularly
- It is good in practice to keep a proper backup of important files so that you can recover data after undesired data loss events