How to Recover Deleted Pictures from SanDisk USB Cruzer Blade for Free?
Have you lost your favorite pictures stored on your SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB drive? No matter how precautious you are about the pictures stored in the USB drive, some unavoidable situations that make you lose the stored photos. Nonetheless, it is simple to undelete or lost pictures from the removable drives.
How photos get deleted from SanDisk USB Cruzer Blade?
- Accidentally deleting important photos while removing unwanted stuffs from SanDisk Cruzer USB drive
- Formatting the SanDisk Cruzer Blade drive accidentally or intentionally without any backup
- Interruptions occurred while transferring pictures between SanDisk drive and the computer
- File system corruption, bad sectors, virus threats, and software conflicts
Pictures on SanDisk Cruzer Blade aren't permanently deleted!!!
Yes, the files on the SanDisk USB drive will not be immediately wiped after deletion/format operations. The OS just marks the file as deleted and assigns it as free to store new data, but the actual data still will remain intact until it is overwritten by new data. Thereby, you must stop using the USB drive for any write operations further. Adding new files to the SanDisk Cruzer Blade drive will simply overwrite the data that is still residing on the drive and makes the data recovery impossible.
Free Software to Recover Deleted Photos from SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB Drive
Recover External Drive software is the highly advanced tool to perform image restoration from SanDisk Cruzer Blade drive with ease. Irrespective of how the data is lost/deleted, this recover external drive will help you in retrieving them back in simple clicks. This tool is equipped with efficient algorithms that scan the SanDisk USB drive and extract all types of data from it including all image file formats- .IMG, .BMP, .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .TIFF, .Exif, .PPM, RAW images, etc. In addition to photos, it is also capable of recovering more than 300 file types from different removable storage drives.
This software is a specially designed recovery program for Windows and Mac machines to recover photo files from various removable external drives. It also facilitates photo recovery from system drives, external HDD, SSD, memory cards, iPods, memory sticks, and so on. You can check here the steps to recover deleted partition on the external hard drives. The app also provides an option to preview the recovered images upon completion of the scan process.
More about External Drive Recovery Software-
- You can easily bring back files deleted while transferring them from the external drive to the computer using this software. Go through this page to know more: http://www.recoverexternaldrive.com/recover-data-lost-during-transfer-from-external-hard-drive-to-pc.html
- It can be used to reclaim media files from a crashed Time Machine on MacBook Pro
- With the help of this software, one can easily rescue lost files from formatted Transcend StoreJet external hard drive
- One can effortlessly retain accidentally formatted Iomega MiniMax external HDD data
- Get back lost data from Hitachi external desktop drive by using an external drive recovery tool in just a few steps
Steps to recoverdeleted pictures from SanDisk Cruzer Blade
Step 1: Run the Recover External Drive software on your system and connect the SanDisk Cruzer Blade to it.
Step 2: Opt the Recover Partitions option that is given on the main screen.
Step 3: Pick the SanDisk USB drive from the list of available drives. Hit on the Scan button.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: The tool searches for the files from the SanDisk drive you selected.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: Now check the recovery results under Data View and File Type View panes.
Fig C: List of the Restored Files
Step 6: Preview the restored images and mark them for saving.
Fig D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 7: Set the destination drive location where you want to save the regained pictures Click on the Save button.
Fig E: Save the Recovered Data