How to Retrieve Deleted & Lost Files from Toshiba External Hard Drive?
Want to get back deleted & lost files from Toshiba external hard drive? Then you are on the right page. You can learn how to recover files from Toshiba external hard drive on your PC's by utilizing the excellent drive recovery solution.
Toshiba external hard drives come with a number of advanced features. In spite of all amazing features, Toshiba external hard drive files are susceptible to various data loss disasters. Such instances might lead to the deletion of your valuable files saved on the Toshiba HDD. Some scenarios in which Toshiba external hard drive files are lost are as given below-
- Accidental deletion of files from Toshiba external hard drive on the computer would result in the permanent data deletion
- Formatting Toshiba external hard drive mistakenly will wipe all files from the Toshiba hard drive
- File transfer interruption when files are being transferred between Toshiba HDD and other drives on the computer
- Improper ejection of the drive from PC when it is still in use can cause the external hard drive corruption
- Formation of the bad sectors and file system corruption also leads to inaccessibility to the Toshiba hard drive data
- Virus and other malicious threats can give rise to the format errors when tried to access the Toshiba drive
NOTE: Once files are deleted/lost from Toshiba hard drive, and if you really want to restore them back, then immediately stop using the drive to avoid overwriting of the files. Actually, when the files are deleted/lost from Toshiba hard drive, they are not gone permanently. Instead only the memory space occupied by those files are freedup and made available for new files to be saved. Untill and unless the deleted/lost files on Toshiba hard drive are not replaced with new files, those files are easily recoverable.
Free External Drive Recovery Software to Retrieve Files from Toshiba Hard Drive
You can instantly get back all the deleted, lost, formatted, reformatted, corrupt, or inaccessible Toshiba drive data using the one-stop solution called Recover External Drive software. You just need to stop using the Toshiba external hard drive after any loss scenario in order to avoid data overwriting. Yes, adding new files to the Toshiba drive after deletion/format operation will simply overwrite the data that you want to restore. Thereby, you should immediately download this application on your system and retrieve all the files from it in an effortless way.
Features of External Drive Recovery software
- It can restore files from drives formatted with any disk file systems like- NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS, and HFS+
- This utility helps you recover files from the bad portable hard drive of all brands
- Available in a demo version
- Operates on a read-only mode and will not modify the original data on the external drive
- Compatible with all editions of Windows and Macintosh machines
- Also performs USB flash drive recovery, memory card data restoration, SSD recovery, internal or external hard drive retrieval and so on
- Gets back various formats like documents, videos, audios, pictures, etc. Read more about how to recover deleted video files from external hard drive with ease
Instructions on how to recover deleted & lost files from Toshiba external hard drive
Step 1: Attach the Toshiba HDD to the system and open the Recover External Drive software.
Step 2: Choose the Recover Partitions option on the main screen.
Step 3: Browse the Toshiba drive from the list of available drives and click on the Scan icon.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: The Toshiba drive will be deep scanned for lost and erased files.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: Check the recovery results under Data View and File Type View panes.
Fig C: List of Restored Files
Step 6: Preview any of the files in the list of recoverable files and mark the files that you wish to restore.
Fig D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 7: Now specify the drive destination to save the files regained from the Toshiba external hard drive.
Fig E: Save the Recovered Data