Recover Seagate External Hard Drive Data
Seagate external HDD is the most popular brand available in the market today. This portable device and can be carried anywhere at user convenience. However, one cannot avoid data loss disasters that can occur with the Seagate hard disk. There are various instances whereby the vital data on your Seagate drive gets lost/deleted. Some possible reasons that may lead to loss of files from external HDD-
- Improper ejection of the external hard drive: When your external HDD connected with your system is pulled out abruptly during the copy process is in progress
- Repartitioning the external hard disk: The Seagate drive data will be completely lost when you repartition the drive without taking the backup of the vital files in it
- Accidental deletion: The files present in the external HDD gets deleted when you mistakenly press the Delete option. The files will be immediately erased without being redirected to the Recycle Bin/Trash folder
- Unintended format: You might mistakenly format the drive when connected to the system. It also happens that you format the Seagate drive upon receiving format errors
- Virus threats: Some dreadful viruses and malware programs can damage the external drive file system and lead to inaccessibility to the drive files
- Miscellaneous reasons: Disk file system corruption, bad sectors, unreliable third-party apps, disk failure, software conflicts, and many others
The remarkable tool to restore Seagate external drive data
Recover External Drive software is the best software to perform Seagate External Hard Disk restoration in simple clicks. The enhanced recovery engine deep scans the Seagate drive and securely retrieves all data irrespective of the cause behind the data loss. Nevertheless, a key thing that you should note is- you need to stop using the Seagate drive for any write operation (adding new files to the disk) soon after the instance of data loss. It is because using the drive further could overwrite the drive and make you permanently lose the disk data.
You can easily install this Seagate external drive recovery software on any edition of Windows and Mac and get back all types of data. Including all models of Seagate drives, it can also rescue files from all other brands of external HDD- WD, Iomega, Hitachi, Maxtor, Samsung, LaCie, Toshiba, etc.
Read more: Click here to know more about Seagate FreeAgent Desktop recovery, http://www.recoverexternaldrive.com/seagate-freeagent-desktop-data.html
Amazing features of the Recover External Drive software
- Performs file restoration from various external drives like- SSD, memory cards, iPods, memory sticks, USB drives, etc. from various manufacturers. See how to rescue deleted pictures from SanDisk Cruzer using this utility
- Available in a free demo version
- Provides an option to preview the recovered files
- Simple and secure to use
- Assures no modifications to the original file items
- Sorts recovery results according to their filename, size, creation date, and modified date
Simple steps to restore files from the Seagate external hard disk
Step 1: Connect the Seagate drive to the system and open the Recover External Drive software.
Step 2: Select the Recover Partitions option from the main screen.
Step 3: Pick the Seagate drive from the list of attached drives. Press the Scan button.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: The scanning process will be triggered, wait for the software to finish the scan on the drive.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: The recovery information will be returned under the Data View and File Type View.
Fig C: List of Restored Files
Step 6: Right-click on the particular file that is to be reviewed. Then proceed to mark the files recovered from the Seagate.
Fig D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 7: Locate the drive destination to save the regained files. Hit on the Save button.
Fig E: Save the Recovered Data