How to Recover Data from USB Flash Drive?
Are you looking to get back accidentally deleted/formatted files from USB flash drive? Then Recover External Drive software is the optimal solution. It is the advanced external drive revival software that overcomes various instances of data loss. Deletion of the USB flash drive data occurs mainly due to the following reasons-
- Virus attacks: The influence of the virus and other malicious threats makes the flash drive files inaccessible
- Improper ejection: Implementing improper ways to eject the flash drive when connected to a system leads to damages to the drive contents. Even removal of USB flash drive from PC during the read/write process will give rise to the format errors.
- USB drive corruption: Bad sectors and damages occurred to the USB drive file system causes errors and conflicts in accessing the files
- Accidentally formatting: Sometimes you might unintentionally format the drive instead of performing other operation leads to permanent deletion of the data
How to retrieve USB flash drive data?
You can easily perform USB flash drive data recovery using the Recover External Drive software. This tool proves to be the best resolution to the above-mentioned scenarios of data loss from USB. This tool is built using efficient algorithms that deep scan the removable USB drives and extract all files from it. One can install this powerful app on any edition of your Windows or Macintosh OSX.
Recover External Drive tool is highly capable to bring back all kinds of data including photos, documents, music, videos, etc. (300+ file types). You can check how to use this media revival software to undelete images from SanDisk Cruzer blade. The tool provides an option to preview the files extracted after the scan process. Demo version of the Recover External Drive software is freely and preview the recoverable files.
Other notable features of USB flash drive recovery software-
- Revives flash drive data without modification of the original files
- Secure and convenient to use
- Compatible with all disk file systems
- Displays retrieved files on the basis of the file name, size, creation date, and modified date
- Also works with other external drives- HDD, SSD, iPods, memory cards, memory sticks, etc. of any brands
Steps to restore files from USB flash drive
Step 1: Connect the affected USB drive to the system where the Recover External Drive software is set up.
Step 2: Open the app and opt to Recover Partitions option.
Step 3: Choose the USB drive from the list of all logical drives in the system. Click on the Scan button.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: The file restoration begins by applying a deep scan on the selected flash drive.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: Check the recovery results using Data View and File Type View panes.
Fig C: List of Restored Files
Step 6: Preview the file items and mark the essential files for saving.
Fig D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 7: Locate the output folder drive location to save the recovered USB flash drive files.
Fig E: Save the Recovered Data