Restore Data from the WD External Hard Drive
Have you lost data from your Western Digital External Drive? Well, this page provides you the best solution to deal with this very problem.
It is common to encounter loss of data from the WD external drive that contains your valuable data. Nonetheless. it is really simple to restore the lost/deleted WD disk data when you have a replica or the backup of the disk files but if not then there is another alternative way to restore the drive data.
It is now possible to retrieve Western Digital drive
Upon deletion or drive format, the data on the WD drive is not immediately wiped. The OS clears only the reference to the file items but data remains intact to the disk. But when the Western Digital disk is used further by adding new data, the residing data will be overwritten. The files are permanently deleted after overwriting operation. Therefore, you mustn't continue to use the WD disk further after the data loss disasters. Instead, use the reliable recovery application to revive WD files.
Tips to follow after data loss from WD External drive
- Stop then use of external hard drive from where you lost/deleted data to avoid data overwriting
- Don't install the WD drive recovery software on the same drive from where you need to retrieve data
How to restore WD disk data?
Recover External Drive software proves to be the best solution to regain Western Digital hard drive data after formatting/reformatting, deletion, corruption, inaccessibility, and other instances. The advanced scan mechanism deep scans the WD disk and fetches all the files from it instantly.
No matter how you lost/deleted your data from WD external disk the Recover External Drive tool will get back the data for you from all the scenarios. The software is compatible with Windows versions like Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and Server editions. The Recover External drive not only supports Windows but can even retain media files from Mac machines. To retrieve data after Time Machine crash on MacBook Pro, visit this URL- www.recoverexternaldrive.com/retrieve-media-files-from-crashed-time-machine-on-macbook-pro.html.
Amazing features of the Recover External Drive program
- Returns the preview of all the recovered files from the WD drives
- Sorts retrieved drive data on the basis of their filename, size, creation date, and modification date
- All other brands of external HDD drives are also supported for restoration. Check the effective way to restore formatted Iomega MiniMax external HDD data
- Works with other portable drives like USB pen drive, SSD, iPods, memory cards, memory sticks, etc. Get more info of USB data revival by visiting at http://www.recoverexternaldrive.com/usb-flash.html
- The application comes with a very friendly user interface
- Performs recovery of about 300+ file types (documents, images, audio, video, etc.)
Steps to Rescue WD External Drive Data
Step 1: Attach the WD disk to the computer where the Recover External Drive software is installed.
Step 2: Run the tool and select the Recover Partitions option.
Step 3: Specify the drive representing the Western Digital drive and hit on the Scan button.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 4: The program starts extracting data from the WD drive.
Fig B: Scanning in Progress
Step 5: Recovery results will be displayed under Data View and File Type View panes.
Fig C: List of Restored Files
Step 6: Preview the restored data items and check-mark the files/folders for saving.
Fig D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 7: Browse the drive location where you would like to save the data recovered from the Western Digital hard drive. Press on the Save button.
Fig E: Save the Recovered Data